Model and Vehicles Part:
- Vehicles miniaturization at 1/87th scale (HO) for buses, trucks and sedan cars. (Smaller cars under development).
- Client-server architecture with parts of the control system integrated in the vehicle.
- Vehicle lights (front, rear, breaking, blinkers, beacon), with different power levels for front (dipped headlights, position, and highlights) and rear lights (position and breaking).
- Vehicle speed control for realistic acceleration and braking.
- Individual address for each vehicle.
- Autonomous collision avoidance system.
- Individualized and dynamic configuration of the vehicles over RF.
- Sleep mode with wake-up on timer or RF communication.
- Robust control with magnetic guide in the model, branch selection by servo motors, multiple possible branches.
- Simple vehicle tracking using magnet detectors.
- Autonomous vehicle positioning by invisible static tags on the model.
- Realism and fluidity of road traffic.
- Traffic lights handling.
- Priorities handling at intersections with or without direction switches.
- Vehicles with dynamic scenarios.
- Automated and invisible charging system.
- Handling of motorized animations.
- Advanced lighting handling, with limited wires and multiple effects which can be mixed to produce incredible combinations and simulate real life.